RybaFish Charts is an open source cross-platform software for monitoring of SAP HANA DB. RybaFish is not affiliated with SAP. It provides HANA load graph functionay for multi-tenant installations.
Only one installation can be monitored: connection to two or more servers in parallel was not supported before 0.95 Ishkhan which has experimental support of multiple data provisers (HANA/non-HANA). Anyway, several SQL consoles were always supported.
- Multitenant HANA MDC Support
- Custom KPIs support
- Gantt chart KPIs support
- Works for big scale-out installations, i.e. even 10+ nodes.
- Dynamic KPIs: list of available KPIs depends on DB revision: new metrics available right away and do not require the tool update
- powerful SQL Console
- Check some minor little things on Tips and Tricks page
- Charts: chart network calls are synchronous
- SQL console: bind variables are not supported, only literals
- KPI highlighting feature is not perfect yet - but you can move highligted point by Alt+Left/Right/Up/Down
32000 output rows limit (PyHDB bug)- fixed in v0.9 Paltus
You can also review future plans in TODO list.
To see the rest of the bugs or report some - check the project’s issues page.
RybaFish Charts is free open source software released under GPLv3 license. The software provided “as is” without warranty of any kind, you can use it at your own risk.